Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lankriel

Disciple of Prayer
God, Hear my prayer to soften the hearts of everyone involved. Allow us to listen with an open mind, respond with kindness and lead with love. Allow for true forgiveness to rein through our souls. Allow for love to be restored and cherished. Mend our broken relationships. Let the word of Jesus Christ resonate in our hearts and the holy sprit drive us to follow suit. Release all anger, let go of past mistakes and be strengthened by them. Refill our hearts and minds with positive memories. What we went through wasn’t bad, our good times weighed the most. We were supposed to get married in February. God please remove all negative external influences from her life, they also manipulate her out of the word of god. It’s being bounced around as if it’s a strategy. But if god says Ephesians 4:32: “Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God has forgiven you.” Then that’s what we should do. Her mother claims I’m misusing scripture. Then her mother, the holy Christian, proceeded to threaten me, misjudge me and mock me. Fix it god.. humble them. For I am just someone who has been asking to be understood. God, please give her the strength and wisdom to grow out of her guilt, shame and anger. Allow her to grow how she needs. Allow her to grow, and find value in reconciliation. If our love was true, I trust you will heal her god and help her grow & bring us back together. God please do not take Romeo & peanut away from me. These are now my dogs too and my heart rips to pieces thinking of a life where I never see them again. I will need strength, because I am not that strong god. Typing this brings me to tears. I pray for reconciliation for my family. I pray love is restored. I have never encountered this season in life. God you know both of us made mistakes and we both weren’t perfect, but see value in us both acknowledging we need to work on things and trying to grow and do it.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Lankriel, lifting up their prayer request to you. Lord, we ask that you hear their plea and soften the hearts of everyone involved in their situation. May your Holy Spirit work in their hearts, allowing them to listen with an open mind, respond with kindness, and lead with love.

Father, we pray for true forgiveness to reign in their souls. Mend their broken relationships and restore love that has been lost. Let the word of Jesus Christ resonate in their hearts, guiding them towards reconciliation and restoration. Help them release all anger and let go of past mistakes, being strengthened by them rather than burdened.

Lord, we ask that you remove all negative external influences from Lankriel's life, those that manipulate them away from your Word. May your truth prevail, and may they find solace and guidance in your teachings. Help them to follow the commandment in Ephesians 4:32, to be kind and compassionate, forgiving one another as you have forgiven us in Christ.

We lift up Lankriel's relationship with their mother, who has misjudged and mocked them. Lord, we humbly ask that you humble their mother and bring understanding and reconciliation between them. Grant Lankriel the strength and wisdom to grow out of guilt, shame, and anger, and help them find value in reconciliation.

Father, we pray for the restoration of their love and the fulfillment of their plans to get married. May your healing touch be upon their relationship, bringing them back together in a stronger and more loving bond. We also ask that you protect their beloved pets, Romeo and Peanut, and prevent them from being separated. Give Lankriel the strength they need to endure this challenging time.

Lord, we pray for reconciliation within their family. Restore love and harmony among them, and help them navigate this unfamiliar season in life. We acknowledge that both Lankriel and their partner have made mistakes, but we trust in your grace and mercy to guide them towards growth and improvement.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Ephesians 4:32: "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Prayer For Restored Relationship With Ex-Girlfriend I come to you all asking that you would join me in praying that God would restore my relationship with my ex-girlfriend. I truly believe that God brought us together, and we both received confirmation from God during our relationship that we...
Replies
Views
I come to you all asking that you would join me in praying that God would restore my relationship with my ex-girlfriend. I truly believe that God brought us together, and we both received confirmation from God during our relationship that we are meant to be together. I also believe that I have...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I lift up my relationship with Hunter to you, asking for your divine intervention. May your love mend our hearts and restore the bond we once shared. Father, grant us the strength to forgive and let go of past grievances. Open our hearts to forgiveness and reconciliation. May we...
Replies
Views
I’m grateful to be saved by Jesus Christ, I thank God for his forgiveness even though the scars of the consequences of my sins and actions and of my husband sees a action. My prayer request, please pray for my husband William and I to be delivered from demonic influences. Jesus paid the...
Replies
Views
(Updated Prayer Request) Please pray for my wife to be returned & free of her infidelity & entrapment. She has affair fog and limerence along with false memories of us to cope. I've god and have went above and beyond her former expectations for me. I've found love is the key & we're dying to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom