GOD hear my prayer GOD hear my prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with pain in my heart. I come to you and ask that you heal all the pain I've caused ### over the years. Please remove his stubborn heart towards me. Create in us a new heart and renew our spirits. O'Lord. Draw yourself closer to us and to one another. Strengthen...
Replies
10
Views
247
Lord, I surrender to You the remaining days of September and all the remaining months of this year. I believe You are already preparing the way for us. May You open the right doors, provide what we need, and lead us to opportunities that will bring financial stability. I pray that we will no...
Replies
11
Views
119
Lord I am asking you hear my prayer, and that you accept me just the way I am, that you leave out not one thing and I am delivered according to your promises. Amen
Replies
7
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom