God Has Heard Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
I want to thank all who have prayed for me regarding me getting back my inner peace and tranquility. I posted my request about 5 days ago and this morning I woke up with joy. I have forgotten what this felt like and I know it is the result of all that have prayed for me. I thank you so much and I thank Lord, God Almighty. Keep praying. God hears us. He hears us and do unto His plan. I ask you to pray for my continued inner peace and tranquility. I will continue to pray for all to experience the same. Thank you, thank you, thank you. God Bless all of you. Keep praying. I know I will. He loves us. He really do. I will continue to pray for all of you. Amen!
 
Father God, I thank you for fulfilling this person with overflowing blessings like Niagara Falls.
 
Lord we are amazed at your Almighty powers please continue to shine your light on us and make us yours. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE REPORT: A week ago, I asked for prayers to discern whether the toxic actions of a person in my life were caused by a neurocognitive disorder or the influence of evil spirits, especially since this person is involved in the occult. Over the last 24 hours, the Lord has begun lifting the...
Replies
6
Views
99
Please pray for my face, I feel like it keeps transforming and it’s bothering me please I ask that you ask God to help apply the new man he gave me and the new cell that is Jesus over all the earthly things that seek to bother me. Thank you mom Jesus Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
190
I have sinned again with pornography and masturbation. This has happened countless times now. I can't go on like this. Let us pray that God has mercy, forgives me, and saves me...
Replies
11
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom