God fills me with love to love others as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
God fills me with love to love others as He desires, healing of my ### and better communication with ###. Currently long distance until spring and it can be difficult. Thanks so much.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend has been very lonely for a long time now, raising kids by himself. He once told me that all he ever wanted was to be loved. So, for Valentine's Day, I decided to surprise him with a homemade gift of genuine unconditional love. Please assist me in prayer with blessing the gift and him...
Replies
5
Views
219
,I would like to ask for your prayer support for my current situation. There is a lot going on right now, and I truly need to be lifted up in prayer in the following areas:My children and grandchildren: I pray especially for my family. Enfold my beloved children and grandchildren in extra love...
Replies
11
Views
174
Being here has been a transformative experience. When you are going through a tough time and feel like there is no one you can share with … you feel safe here surrounded by caring, wise, Godly people. As Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter is coming, I wanna set myself free from this guilt &...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom