God-Fearing Companion

  • Thread starter Thread starter lilyamongthorns
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilyamongthorns

Guest
Can you pray that God will provide an equally-yoked husband for me that is a passionate follower of Jesus Christ? Can you pray that God will put the desire in this righteous man's heart to pursue me? Pray that God will open up my heart and eyes as well. I am passionately in love with Jesus Christ, and I know that only He alone can satisfy, but I also know that God cares about our concerns and that the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
 
Praise God that ### is seeking you to bring her a mate, Lord. I pray that you will send the man you have for her & that they will keep you at the center of their relationship from the start. I'm trusting and believing in you to hand pick her husband in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Lord bless this ### with a good and loving partner. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am widowed and am praying for a God-fearing husband. It has been ### yrs since his passing. I am ready to meet the husband that God has chosen for me. What is the best declarations for this? Please pray for me. I am a God-fearing woman. God bless. ### ❤️
Replies
6
Views
110
HOLY GREETINGS ! Please, consider This my Payer Request for botth my late mother ###, as well my late partner ### May the ALMITY forgive their sins and accepty them in Paradise Many thanks in advance ### very seriously as I am right now exhausted and fed up with everything. Please, remember me...
Replies
12
Views
181
Sanctity my body, Anoint my prayers, ### Amen
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom