God end this disease from coming back again

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Keep us safe, healthy, and protected. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper continually in Your Word and Your ways. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I rebuke evil from coming back around this house and in this house in Jesus name. Please pray that God immediately provides escape for me and my dogs to leave by blessing me with an abundance of financial blessings like he promised. I rebuke delay, blocking spirits, discouragements, and hindrances.
Replies
9
Views
189
Father God I once again come before thee. For my soul and heart is weary and heavily burdened. I have tried to make sense of what has happened 8 months ago and can't accept the reality of the results. For you have the power to undo all the wrong things that lead to the decisions my love made...
Replies
9
Views
297
Dear Lord, I will always be thankful for the precious daughter you loaned out to me. I never expected her to doubt you are Lord, at least not in her late 20s. I tho't any doubts would come earlier in her life. I suppose I can understand (in theory) why some people turn away from you, but it...
Replies
12
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom