Nobody is reading this thread right now.

1681434261441.png

He who the Son of God sets free is free indeed (John 8:36).

Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name to show me what doors I have open to Satan’s attacks (fear, envy, unforgiveness, anger, jealously, bitterness, pride, gluttony, greed, rebellion to Your Word/or will for my life, etc.). Show me myself. And God, show me if I have any objects or anything in my home that are demonic or attract evil spirits. God clean my house (physically and spiritually). Wash and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You. God cleanse me of anything that breaks Your heart. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all my family and friends who have made up their mind to live their lives for the glory of God. Wash, cleanse, seal, cover, protect, and set each of us free, O Lord. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Lord Jesus! Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC

View attachment 196814

He who the Son of God sets free is free indeed (John 8:36).

Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name to show me what doors I have open to Satan’s attacks (fear, envy, unforgiveness, anger, jealously, bitterness, pride, gluttony, greed, rebellion to Your Word/or will for my life, etc.). Show me myself. And God, show me if I have any objects or anything in my home that are demonic or attract evil spirits. God clean my house (physically and spiritually). Wash and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You. God cleanse me of anything that breaks Your heart. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all my family and friends who have made up their mind to live their lives for the glory of God. Wash, cleanse, seal, cover, protect, and set each of us free, O Lord. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Lord Jesus! Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Amen. This is a good prayer. All of us need cleansing and purification of our heart. Only the Blood shed for us can cleanse us from all sin. Purify our hearts o Lord we pray,. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to show me what doors I have open to Satan’s attacks (unforgiveness, fear, envy, jealously, anger, bitterness, pride, gluttony, greed, rebellion to Your Word/or will for my life, etc.) to try to get me to disobey You, God. God show me if I have any...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God is preparing, positioning, empowering, and maturing you for a greater work. But understand this; you’ll never reach the place of spiritual maturity in which you’re free of Satan. You can overcome him, but you can’t eliminate him. So you must keep your focus on God, meditate upon God’s Word...
Replies
Views
  • Article
1 Chronicles 4:10. It reads: “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” The Jabez And Angel Protection Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus' name, bless me indeed. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hand be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
“The earth is the LORD’S, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters” (Ps. 24:1–2). 🙌Everything we have is a gift from God. 🙌Tell the Lord Thank You. When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me, Encourager Linda...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I woke up hearing this song in my spirit. I don't know what you may be going through, but I know God has never lost a battle. Pray, live your life to please God, and trust God to take care of you. Have A Blessed Day! God Got You! When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me, Encourager Linda...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom