1681400623004.png

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to show me what doors I have open to Satan’s attacks (unforgiveness, fear, envy, jealousy, anger, bitterness, pride, gluttony, greed, rebellion to Your Word/or will for my life, etc.) to try to get me to disobey You, God. God show me if I have any objects or anything in my home that are demonic or attract evil spirits. God clean my house (physically and spiritually). God wash and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all my family and friends who have made up their minds to live for the glory of God. Wash, cleanse, seal, cover, protect, and set each of us me free O Lord. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that anyone impacted by my involvement in the occult years ago would be set free from any way that it may have affected them. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
114
My finances are set free they work properly greatly no worries 👍. When I use my credit card it works everything i touch is blessed I get a Rich Man to take excellent care of me greatly I have my uncommon favor greatly to be successful in everything i do no worries thats it thats all with the...
Replies
9
Views
168
Please pray for ### to be delivered & set free from severe alcohol addiction! 🙏 It has caused him much destruction in his life.... * Destroyed his marriage. * caused multiple job losses....some very important jobs for huge organizastions, that he only held down for several weeks (after going...
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom