God Bless You

  • Thread starter Thread starter MartFage
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MartFage

Guest
Please pray for ### health, future and protection. For a bigger revelation of Jesus and His love, and more strength. Thank you and God bless you. Amen.

Love ###
 
You have been praying but I need your urgent prayers. My ### year old son and I have been separated due to a job loss of mine. He has been with me, his dad for all of his ### years. He is about to go to my other sister who is #A- Not a Christian and in fact hates God. #B- is a heavy drinker and very emotionally unstable. I am currently helpless as I am in a homeless shelter. I need finances to be released and my new job to start asap as well as finding another one. My sister is hateful and hates me as well. This is a very bad situation and I need the Lord's Miracle. He is so upset about this as well. She showers him with gifts to try and win his love but he is way too smart. He needs his dad and I need him...Please pray for us and our home together to happen asap. I have also found a witchcraft book in her house. We need your prayers. He will be there by the 15th unless the Lord intercedes.
 
Lord, please bless ### with a perfect health and please bless his spiritual life. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
I am praying for ### just know Because Jesus lives we can face anything for Jesus loves us all

I am praying for ### just know Because Jesus lives we can face anything for Jesus loves us all
 
Isaiah 41:10. Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
479
Good day to all Christians, I would like to thank you once again for your prayers, and I want to thank you again for your kind words. I have safely passed through another stage of this procedure; I have just a little more to go, and I hope it will soon be over 🙏🙏 I thank God, and I thank you...
Replies
10
Views
237
Prayer Request: Urgent Please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin infection problem and pray...
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom