God bless u Evangelist ###....please pray for ...

Ebebrin

Disciple of Prayer
God bless u Evangelist Gabriel....please pray for me I've been in a friendship with a guy by the name of ### for around 8 months he was a Muslim going to mosque I showed him the way truth and the life and my GOD JESUS CHRIST who he accepted I started to send him ur videos and audios and he started glorifying God too he was overwhelmed and touched by ur videos and started to hear them day and night...I'm a widow for 15 years and I had the friendship with ### it was basically speaking to each other about our problems and he who is separated from his wife due to her been caught in sexual immorality but continues to stay in the same house getting physically and emotionally also verbally abused by her on daily basis....so I used always tell him hold on Jesus is gonna come through for you and he too went and bought himself a 18ct gold crucifix which he would hold on to and pray sleep and always kept it in a box and carried it every where he went .....since Tuesday I have not heard from him ....please prayer pastor at least if I just get a reply or a call from him...his phone has been off since Monday night right until now.....I feel so helpless and broken......please pray I get a call or some reply.....thank u in advance N GOD BLESS U.
 
Lord Jesus please guide and direct and please help them in accordance with the will of the Father. Please encourage ### in his faith in you and also the one requesting this prayer. Please deliver and save ###'s wife. I ask for your protection for all. I ask the same for us and anyone else who is in need. Thank you and praise you. I pray in your holy name Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word daily. God heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and make me whole, successful, and a wise steward in Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, strength, and bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God cover me in the prayers of the righteous. God cover me in Your love, grace, mercy, healing, joy, peace, prosperity, and protection power daily. Dispatch Your angels to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God scatter my enemies. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. And may we all keep a heart of gratitude and thanksgiving toward You. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.


Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC--Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evangelist ### please pray for me I want to conceive for a second child….I pray that with two of us stand in prayer the lord will be among us…
Replies
9
Views
540
Evangelist ###, please pray for me and my husband, I am close to retirement and my husband start to freaten me on an weekly bases to leave me and breaking up! He hates me for being a Christian! God give me daily promises to hang in and carry on! But I am only human and very scared, please pray...
Replies
9
Views
384
Evangelist please pray for my unemployment of ### years. So that I can help my husband with the outstanding bills, school fees, student accommodation for my son at the university. Pray for my husband's promotion. I pray in Jesus name. Amen and Amen 🙏 🙌 👏 ❤ ### ###. ###, ###.
Replies
10
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom