God bless the person that just sent ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all, God bless the person seeing this. My one and only request is I WANNA KNOW THE PURPOSE God has for me, like how do God reveal it to me? What does God want me to become in life? I'm really confused. God, please help.
Replies
4
Views
345
Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
252
Update on the landlord she just sent me a message saying “Good morning ### please do not use the oven summer is here air condicionar is Very expensive. Have a blessed day 🙏😊” I am leaving 1 week and she sends me this message, she never said anything last summer so I don’t know what she’s saying...
Replies
7
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom