God Bless Me And Fulfill These Wishes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter god_loves_all
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

god_loves_all

Guest
God bless me!

Take care about me...!

Keep me safe from all difficulties.

& fulfill all my positive wishes.
 
i pray for God's blessings in every areas of your life God loves all the time remember it ♥
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father please rise me to fulfill your purpose In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
227
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a psychiatrist who was under pressure to fulfill a prospective ### clients wishes. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers...
Replies
6
Views
141
  • Article Article
God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to grow in faith and wisdom through Your Word. Bless me to dream the dreams of God and bless me with the abilities and confidence to fulfill my God-given dreams. God bless me to keep my mind focused and stayed on You, so that I can walk in perfect peace as...
Replies
4
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom