God Bless Everyone. HR will be contacting ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for a new job and had an interview the other day; it went well, and I believe I will get the job, and he will contact me this week. But now I am having second thoughts because it pays much less than what I am making at my current job. I'm worried I won't be able to afford my bills or...
Replies
8
Views
367
Hello I know I've already asked for prayer about this but I am starting to become super unhappy at my current job please pray that I will be accepted and able to start this new job as soon as possible. This job would be so much easier and better for me and a lot less driving and I would have...
Replies
7
Views
308
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom