Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Malonu

Disciple of Prayer
I lost my job last December and I still don't have a job I put in so many applications but they said I don't qualify or they don't get back with me and I have a couple that's pending for the last 3-4 months now. I have bills that are due and that are past due and the fees are adding up I need help to pay my bills. I still need a job and now I have a problem with my health for a while now but with me being in and out of the hospital for over a month now. This year over a year now so much has happened and I can't deal with it anymore my head feel like it's about to explode pray that God blesses me with a job that I can do and that I like get my health back together and everything else that has fallen apart over a year now and to stop all the negative that keeps happening is something good I feel like God is not on my side he's not answering me and I don't know why I need another home or I'll find a job got laid off a year ago lost my home I went back to the job I was at 3 years and got laid off again I can't keep doing this losing my job losing my home this happened more than once and twice more than three or four I believe that guy is giving me too much eye can handle I feel like God doesn't really care about me for everything negative bad that has happened in my life and still happening like you just don't care about me. Everything works against me for my good and the good of my life

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Malonu, who is facing various challenges in their life. Lord, we lift up their need for employment. We pray that you open doors for them and guide them to the right job opportunity. Your Word says in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." We ask that you grant Malonu a job that they can do and enjoy, providing for their financial needs.

Father, we also lift up Malonu's health concerns. We ask for your healing touch upon their body. Your Word assures us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We pray for complete restoration and strength in their physical well-being.

Lord, we acknowledge the burden of unpaid bills and financial struggles that Malonu is facing. We ask for your provision and wisdom in managing their financial obligations. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in your faithfulness to meet their needs and ask for your guidance in resolving their financial difficulties.

Father, we pray for a renewed sense of hope and faith in Malonu's heart. Help them to trust in your unfailing love and to know that you are always with them, even in the midst of trials. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Lord, we ask that you bring an end to the negative circumstances that Malonu has been facing. We pray for a turnaround in their life, where they experience your goodness and blessings. Your Word reminds us in Romans 8:28, "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." We trust in your divine plan for their life and ask for your intervention in turning their situation around.

Lastly, Father, we pray that Malonu feels your love and presence in their life. Help them to know that you care deeply for them and that you are always listening to their prayers. Your Word assures us in 1 Peter 5:7, "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and honor You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I need god i haven't had a job since December 4 got laid off. I got bills past due need to pay fees are adding up. I have put in so many applications i dont I qualify. Or i don't hear back. Life has hit me hard over a year ago and its still one thing after another. My health is good right now...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my current situation. I unexpectedly lost my job a month ago and I’m desperately looking for work. I keep getting rejected and i just don’t know what else to do. I’m filling out applications, I’m going to the interviews and I’m praying on my knees for it every day. What more do i...
Replies
Views
My job is in a shaky position. I have put in a couple applications and there is one I would really like to happen and another I would be okay with. I pray that God provides me the peace and clarity on what to do, and His providence for a new job.
Replies
Views
God is not answering me he hasn't for over 6 years. Nothing from hin. And i still pray to him. I haven't had a job for bout 5 months. Got bills. Lost job I was at for almost 3 years. Still no job. Every thing that has happen over the year and some. I cant take my life anymore health mentally...
Replies
Views
I'm 51 and in a month from now I will be out of job. And I don't know where I am heading. I want to do something meaningful in life. The last 4 decades it has always been me, my ego, my pride, greediness, doing all I can to impress my employers, trying to make money. I had experienced what it's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom