God and Jesus, I pray for the return of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God and Jesus, I pray for the return of my family and marriage to ### and that we are reunited as a family with our ### sons soon, amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
8
Views
149
My son, ### will be playing in his first football game tomorrow night after having ACL surgery. Asking for prayers that he will be confident, strong-willed and that he will have a completely injury-free game and season. Pray that his coaches do not ask too much of him before he is ready and for...
Replies
10
Views
168
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:9 : But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen...
Replies
8
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,302
Messages
16,820,988
Members
651,312
Latest member
Sydouwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom