Glory To God

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingred

Prayer Warrior
There's a lot of good things that God sent and done for me.

First, although I don't have a good score last month, at least I ended the score with a YES and Glory to God for that.

I'm not even included with those folks who were transferred to a diff account though my score was really bad.

I was always praying and believing God will do something I'll learn upon.

Thank God for the blessing.

God gave me an incentive for my last month score.

I bought my own fridge with that incentive. Plus 1k GC given for my referral at work to buy goods for the fridge. Great God.

He never stopped from buying the fridge; He also gave something to put on it.

Glory to God.

I'm now asking Lord God to be with my family this holiday. That my leave will be approved by the management. Thank God. Halleluia. Great God Thank You. This I ask to You Almighty Father. Amen Amen
 
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty God, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Please continue to renew our minds so we think like Christ. May the light of Christ shine brightly in us, and may it be evident in our marriage. Lord, we give You glory for the growth we have experienced in our marriage and the understanding we have of love. We know we are able to...
Replies
0
Views
110
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
9
Views
166
Thank you ALL so much for all who have been praying for me on employment. I received a call to today of a job offer. I had a final interview today with a different company which they have a very good chance in offering me that position as well. Father, clearly show me the path on which position...
Replies
14
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom