Glory to God!!! Thanks for all the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasandraLynette

Servant of All
Glory to God!!! Thanks for all the prayers everyone. I'm happy to announce this morning I went to the car dealership and left in a new GMC Denali..thank you Jesus for blessing us and thank you everyone for the prayers.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR "FATHER"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you ALL so much for all who have been praying for me on employment. I received a call to today of a job offer. I had a final interview today with a different company which they have a very good chance in offering me that position as well. Father, clearly show me the path on which position...
Replies
14
Views
298
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Please continue to renew our minds so we think like Christ. May the light of Christ shine brightly in us, and may it be evident in our marriage. Lord, we give You glory for the growth we have experienced in our marriage and the understanding we have of love. We know we are able to...
Replies
0
Views
110
Amen..! in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Thanks for your prayers over my life & others..! GOD bless you and every members of this wonderful GODLY platform and other existing ones. May the LORD meet the desires and need of every prayer request that has been submitted before and that will forever be...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom