Giving Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter eortiz1267
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
Lord please I need a financial break through...please Lord don't let the light company cut my light I don't have the funds...we're runny out of food...Lord please answer my prayers...amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please provide this family with all their financial needs. Protect and save them Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word
 
Financial breakthrough I pray Lord Jesus for this family; open the windows of heaven and pour out your blessings upon them.

Save them Lord Jesus and use them for your work here on earth. Let them realize your power and mercies which are new everyday.

Thank you Lord and I have faith believing that you are going to come through for them. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me during this difficult season of my life. I am currently homeless, unemployed, and have no source of income. I am also living with disabilities that make it difficult for me to work and care for myself. Recently, my Social Security disability application was denied, which has...
Replies
8
Views
126
Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
171
I feel lost, like completely lost. I got sick and everyone else in my family is okay, it feels like God is punishing me again and again. I kept praying and asking for healing but it's been 5 days and it feels like I'm getting worse. My life feels worthless and I wonder why I was even born just...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom