Giving Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
First I pray that God will bless every need on this website and every prayer partner. I want to give testimony that my prayer from this morning that I posted has been answered. I ask for the blessing of passing my exam in Nursing School. I did pass and I am thankful to God and all that prayed for me. I now pray that I will continue to do well from this day on and that God will keep me praying for others and working for him. God bless all of you. Amen
 
Dear Lord, I'm so glad that You are here to intervene our life for good things. Thank you for Your mercy upon us. Please keep bless ### in continuing the further process. Please bless ### with success. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Continue thanking Him for miracles. He'll still do more for you.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, thank You! Thank You for demonstrating Your love for us while we were sinners You gave Your Son, The Christ to die for us, Rom 5:8. Help us freely receive a fresh and greater outpouring of that love again even as it has already been shed abroad in our hearts by The Holy Spirit, Rom...
Replies
11
Views
172
Good day everyone, 🙏❤️ I would like to thank each and every one of you who prayed for me and for my children. Today is no longer about asking, but about giving thanks. I have safely passed through two stages of my life. The story is not over yet, there is still a long road ahead before it comes...
Replies
8
Views
179
Giving thanks for a blessed week last week. Many new blessings were began. Praise the Lord for his goodness and mercy. Please continue to keep my dear friend, who lost her daughter, in prayer. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom