Giving Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bre033

Prayer Warrior
Lord I come to you this beautiful morning not to ask for anything but to say I love you and I thank you for the great things you ate doing in my life. Lord thank you for hearing my prayers. I also thank you lord for the great things in my future that you have promised me. Lord walk ahead of me and make it right. Do your work Jesus,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, thank You! Thank You for demonstrating Your love for us while we were sinners You gave Your Son, The Christ to die for us, Rom 5:8. Help us freely receive a fresh and greater outpouring of that love again even as it has already been shed abroad in our hearts by The Holy Spirit, Rom...
Replies
11
Views
169
Good day everyone, 🙏❤️ I would like to thank each and every one of you who prayed for me and for my children. Today is no longer about asking, but about giving thanks. I have safely passed through two stages of my life. The story is not over yet, there is still a long road ahead before it comes...
Replies
8
Views
179
Thank you for reaching out to G-D for me and with me. My home has been sold and has put me in position to purchase my new home.
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom