Giving Thanks To Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Prayer Partner
Thank you Lord for watching over my loved ones and I. I have constantly asked for your blessing and you have showered your blessing over me. I remember a few months back I was a regular member on this website posting my prayer requests for a healthy pregnancy. Because of the Lord's blessing and members who have prayed for me, today I have a beautiful, healthy, almost 6-month-old baby girl. My baby girl has been a blessing in my life; from the time she was in my womb, the Lord has blessed me with a new house, a well-paying job with less financial burden.

I have sinned many times in my lifetime. Even after all the sins I have committed, the Lord has always showered his blessing over me whenever I prayed. Today, wholeheartedly, I want to ask for forgiveness for all the sins that I have committed and thought of. I want my baby girl to lead a Lord-fearing Christian life.

Lord, as you know, I have been having issues with my mother-in-law. I feel like she is constantly interfering in my life with my baby girl and husband. Living with her is becoming stressful day by day. Lord, show me the way to lead a happier life with my baby girl and husband. I married outside my religion, but I want my baby girl to be brought up as a Christian.

I pray to have peace and happiness in my family.

In Jesus' Name I Pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, thank You! Thank You for demonstrating Your love for us while we were sinners You gave Your Son, The Christ to die for us, Rom 5:8. Help us freely receive a fresh and greater outpouring of that love again even as it has already been shed abroad in our hearts by The Holy Spirit, Rom...
Replies
11
Views
165
Good day everyone, 🙏❤️ I would like to thank each and every one of you who prayed for me and for my children. Today is no longer about asking, but about giving thanks. I have safely passed through two stages of my life. The story is not over yet, there is still a long road ahead before it comes...
Replies
8
Views
178
We would like to give thanks, unto the Lord for all he has done in our lives, family, and others. We're sticking to our budget, as best, we can, we give thanks. We pray for healing in our family, with our health conditions, living expenses, out of pocket medical expenses, and others, as well. We...
Replies
7
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom