Give Me The Fruit Of The Spirit So That I Will Be Able To Get A Chance To Restore Our Marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for giving us all of the blessings. Thank you Heavenly Father to approve the annulment extension for a month. May God continue to work on our marriage restoration. Lord, I surrender my life, my husband ### and our marriage to you and let you work on it. I do not...
Replies
10
Views
463
Lord Thank you for everything, I'm sorry for all my wrong doings. I can't take it the pain I'm feeling right now because of my husband's wrong doing. But Lord help Him and give ### a chance in this kind of situation we are facing. I pray in the name of Jesus for ### and his friend court...
Replies
9
Views
419
Lord, please help us restore our marriage. There has been friction between me and my husband. Forgive me for what I have said and done. I wish to stay in this marriage and work things around. I want my husband also to feel the same and put an effort. There are families who want us to be together...
Replies
10
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom