Give Me Strength...

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivebranch

Servant of All
Lord please give me the courage to get through today... Please be with ###! I miss him every minute of everyday! I hope he is happy... I pray for this in the Lord's name. Amen
 
I pray the Holy Spirit guide you into all truth and comforts you. I pray the same for ### too. I pray the LORD's peace to be with you both. In YESHUA's name I pray. Amen
 
Father God please reach out to ### and give her the courage she needs, be with ### let this day be a great one for him in Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray to pass my fall semester give me strength amen , Wisdom, clarity, compassion, love and default devine protection from all by the Blood of JESUS Christ Amen and Amen PRAISE GOD OH MIGHTY amen
Replies
7
Views
338
Jesus please give me the strength to get through the rest of today, I was awoken too early by harassing phone calls, and I am exhausted. Please also let them stop calling me. Please also let my son listen to me about school and studying and him have done everything he had to today. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
233
Dear God, either bring justice against those who have wronged me, or give me the strength to endure this pain. I place my suffering before You—please act and restore my peace.
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom