Give Me Proof

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobbyMc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father,

Show mercy on this child, Make her realise your the true God. and lead to the salvation. praying in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
180
Please Lord show me proof of your existence beyond the Bible. I understand why you haven’t brought on any more apostles. If you showed me something amazing, something that means something, I would be okay. Maybe in my dreams. Tell me something in my dreams only you would know. I fear nothing...
Replies
7
Views
279
Please pray that in the name of Jesus to protect me from negative energy & evil eye people. Give me some mantra to chant for protection. Amen 🙏🏻
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom