Getting through quagmire

Dear Lord, please continue to be on my side and see me through the challenging times, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am feeling squeezed by work demands and see no way out. Please rescue me from the quagmire, show me the path to relief, amen.
Replies
10
Views
195
Please pray for my strength. To get through the next two days without food. Wednesday I have a scheduled food pickup from a pantry. Please bless the hands that prepare my food at the center bless Panfry manager and most of all bless the food in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
251
Please pray I get through the fire. I lost use of my left side and lost my job of ###yrs because of it. I recently move and have depleted my finances. I love and trust God but I need prayer please thank you.
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,719
Members
650,995
Latest member
Astuyrarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom