Getting much allergies at ###'s home

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Working for ### and getting much attached with bad allergies from their home. Praying the Lord Supernaturaly heals all this and fixes it soon and helps them to be more responsible, blessings Lord for hearing us and healing is completely
 
Lord, we pray for healing grace for ###.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
Oh God, the creator and preserver of all, we pray for all people, and especially those in any kind of need, sickness and affliction.

Please make Your ways known upon earth, Oh God, Your saving power among all people.

Help us lighten their burden and to seek justice and peace for all.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

it's amazing the ridiculous responses we got from this worker that obviously didn't know what he was doing and made up a dumb excuse for his inadequate work and now doesn't respond back now to get him back here to correct his work. We paid more than expected. Please help Lord Jesus so sick of...
Replies
5
Views
300
Please pray for me about my allergies. I've been having them really bad lately but can't take medicine for them because I accidentally took too much of the allergy medicine that I was taking and was getting sick. I don't want to risk getting sick again so I'm not taking it anymore. I've been...
Replies
7
Views
280
I feel the weight is too heavy by myself. :( Please forgive me and heal my ### and ###. Heal the damages I have done in their lives in every way. Please also forgive me for killing ants, destroying your home, and making anger. Please help me with these issues. Please heal the sinking home of...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,354
Messages
16,821,575
Members
651,334
Latest member
Faerxeawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom