Getting A New Job ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

maya

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I am in ### and I passed the interview at a company and they selected me. But I don't know what happened; I got one call from their side as interview time I looked a little nervous, so my CV was put on hold. I already informed others I got a job. I felt too much tension. After a few days, I got another call from the same company. I had one interview for another department. That also I passed, and they selected me, and the next day I joined for training. That day evening, I got a call from the company. As I am in a temporary post, they have one permanent vacancy, and the management is asking if I am ready to work in a permanent position. As usual, I said OK; she told me the next day I would go to her department. When I met her the next day, she told me I am in a temporary post and to go to the present department. After that, I don't know what happened. The management told me they had already selected another candidate, so I want to go home. I can't control that situation. How do I answer everyone? What about others' reactions? I am not eligible for the job, so they are rejected like that now. I don't know how to tolerate this situation. Because of her call only, the full problem happened. I tried to call her, but she is not answering. So please pray for me; I get a job urgently. Otherwise, I will face a big problem. My visa renewal date is ###/###. So please pray for me deeply.

With regards,

### ###

###
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god today I’m going for a drug test to a new career path hoping I get this job in pass this drug test to I can now get my life back on track in be able to enjoy my life the right way with my children father god I know I’m not the best at everything I still try in try in try until it’s right...
Replies
7
Views
135
Please be praying for me that the Lord leads me into a great healthcare job somewhere. I’m currently job searching and applying to different places for a new job in the healthcare industry because that’s my calling to have a career in. I’m currently working in a distribution center driving a...
Replies
9
Views
277
Dear God, I am thankful that you brought me this opportunity of a new job. I went through the 3 interviews and feel like I did well. It has been a while and I have not heard back. If this job is in your will God, please let them reach out to me. I know you know I need a better financial...
Replies
11
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom