```markdown
Isaiah 30:8 (NIV)
Go now, write it on a tablet for them, inscribe it on a scroll, that for the days to come it may be an everlasting witness.

Many people feel that I don't need to respond to every accusation. Trust me, I don't. Because man's accusations against me are so very multiplied; there would never be enough time. However, for the purposes of correction and reproof, I address issues as led by the Holy Spirit.

Hosea 4:6 (NIV)

"My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as My priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children."

Yesterday, I faced some pretty harsh backlash because of the statement I wrote about "getting God’s sugars." Some even cussed me out; as though that were a righteous response. But, to truly know the Word of God, is to have understanding. I would never profane God's name.

Psalms 2:12 (NIV)

Kiss his Son, or He will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for His wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in Him.

God knows whom He called. It was simply my childlike, "###" way of expressing my love for Him. It was quite innocent. And indeed, I have spoken it in His hearing many times. For, to kiss the Son, is to kiss God.

Matthew 18:3 (NIV)

And He said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

But, to be despised, and met with such hatred for doing what the Word says to do, by people who say they know Him, but don't seem to understand or even remotely know the Word, is disgusting.

Matthew 18:10 (NIV)

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."

I have committed no sin against this city. I have simply delivered a message which she despises. Yet, even if I had sinned against her, this is how God determines the matter.

Matthew 18 (NIV)

³²"Then the master called the servant in. ’You wicked servant,’ he said, ’I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. ³³Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?"

Mark 9:41 (NIV)

Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water IN MY NAME because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

Unforgiveness, begrudgedness, hindrance, or any other form of injustice (hatred) dishonors His name, and therefore cancels all claims to reward.

So, go ahead, "Get God's sugars;" It's a righteous command. It's the compassing to hinder that's wicked.
​

Have a "Word of God" day​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank You for being with me and supporting me through every step of my life. I recognize that all of my successes and accomplishments have come through Your grace, guidance, and strength. I humbly ask You to continue to protect me, guide me, and give me strength, just as You have in...
Replies
13
Views
157
  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: Like Jeremiah, and every other prophet, whom God sends, it is my job, in such a time as this, to test the metal (the countenance) of the city. But, due to the twisting of the scriptures by those who seek to control God's ministries, many, who lack understanding...
Replies
0
Views
95
  • Article Article
After noticing the words "GOD'S PLAN" embossed on a child's t-shirt yesterday, the Holy Spirit prompted me to properly divide the true meaning of "God's Plan" vs "God's Purpose;" both for which He predestines us. Quite often in seeking to justify their own wrongdoing, people confuse God’s plan...
Replies
0
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom