Genuinely in shock and panic. It's a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak claim create command decree declare demand I have tried 5 times now to pass the first exam in my course it’s too hard this assignment ends now. Then I got locked out of my quizzes the system is evil this needs to end now greatly. I can’t study and AI ISN’T giving the right answers AI...
Replies
10
Views
201
Prayers for those who genuinely pray for me
Replies
9
Views
288
Please pray I'll get some sleep in. It's so late, I'm a ### and told my son's teacher I'd fill in for him tomorrow and it's hot in my house no ac because my husband didn't hook it up and I can't sleep. I took magnesium and Benadryl and it's not helping. I feel so bad and can't stand this. I...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom