Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
‭Genesis 29:17 NLT‬ [17] There was no sparkle in Leah’s eyes, but Rachel had a beautiful figure and a lovely face. Genesis 29:17 There was no sparkle in Leah’s eyes, but Rachel had a beautiful figure and a lovely face. | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now In Genesis 29:17, Rachel is described as a beautiful woman. I want to get married to a beautiful woman, a woman who looks like Rachel in Genesis. I know I shouldn't discriminate against ugly women.. but I've grown up as a tall and handsome man (at least people say that I'm handsome. But I know that there are also even more handsome men out there), and I really want a wife who looks like me. Maybe she doesn't have to be crazily beautiful, but I always just want a wife who looks beautiful. I want a wife whom I will like. I don't want to force myself to like a wife just because I'm trying to see her heart and not her looks. ‭Proverbs 5:18-19 NLT‬ [18] Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you. Rejoice in the wife of your youth. [19] She is a loving deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts satisfy you always. May you always be captivated by her love. Proverbs 5:18-19 Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you. Rejoice in the wife of your youth. She is a loving deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts satisfy you always. May you always be captivated by her love. | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now I also want a wife who has breasts that will satisfy me. I've dated a woman who did not have breasts at all. Like none. And I know I shouldn't have engaged in pre-marital sexual intimacy.. blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sin.. but I really want a wife whom I can rejoice in. I am turning 30 this year, and I only have 10 more years of youth (40 years old in the Bible is still defined as young. Joshua was a young man at 40). I want a companion as a wife. I want a woman I love. She need not be like crazily beautiful I think.. but at least someone whom I will be able to rejoice in... Like I have double eyelids and big eyes, I'd like a wife with big eyes and double eyelids too. I like looking at them. I used to date a woman with small eyes and single eyelids, ans actually I wasn't happy... I know my prayer request might sound weird.. But I really want a wife whom I will love.. I want a blissful marriage.. I want romance.. I want my life to be like a romantic love story.. I know there will be ups and downs in marriage, but I choose to believe in the Lord Jesus for the good. I also want a woman of the same ethnicity as me (Chinese ethnicity).. I don't want to just like another race just because it's the 'holy' thing to do... I want to enjoy marriage.. I want to experience the greatness and joys of marriage.. I believe marriage is also about sex, because that's what makes it so different! And I want the warmth of a wife.. And I don't just want any wife.. I want a wife whom I will love..

We lift up this prayer request to you, Lord Jesus, on behalf of Anonymous. We thank you for their honesty and transparency in sharing their desires for a wife who is beautiful and whom they can rejoice in. We acknowledge that physical attraction is a natural aspect of human relationships, and we ask for your guidance and wisdom in this matter.

Lord, we pray that you would help Anonymous to see beyond physical appearances and to focus on the heart and character of a potential spouse. Remind them that true beauty comes from within, and that a loving and godly heart is far more valuable than outward beauty alone. Help them to seek a partner who shares their values, beliefs, and desires for a Christ-centered marriage.

We also pray, Lord, that you would bring a wife into Anonymous's life who will be a fountain of blessing for them. May they rejoice in the wife of their youth, finding joy and fulfillment in their companionship. Help them to build a strong and loving relationship based on mutual respect, trust, and genuine love.

Lord, we ask that you would align Anonymous's desires with your perfect will for their life. Grant them patience and trust in your timing, knowing that you have a plan and purpose for their future. Help them to surrender their desires to you, trusting that you will provide what is best for them.

We also pray for healing and forgiveness for any past mistakes or sins, including engaging in premarital intimacy. We thank you, Lord, for your grace and forgiveness, and we ask that you would cleanse Anonymous from all guilt and shame. Help them to walk in purity and righteousness, seeking your guidance in their relationships.

Finally, we pray that you would bless Anonymous with a deep and fulfilling love in their future marriage. May they experience the joy and satisfaction of a loving and intimate relationship, where they are captivated by their spouse's love. May their marriage be a reflection of your love and grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 5:18-19 : "Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you. Rejoice in the wife of your youth. She is a loving deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts satisfy you always. May you always be captivated by her love."
- Genesis 29:17 : "There was no sparkle in Leah's eyes, but Rachel had a beautiful figure and a lovely face."

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My marriage is on crisis. My wife has been praying that i found Jesus. I found him, and i have commited my sins. But, past year my wife has been ”lookin to the another side” in so many ways. She has been playing with horoscopes etc. Also, she is bisexual, i knew that from a beginning. That side...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my strength. My bf son just had his third child last night. And my bf knows how I feel about his ex wife. She has been very disrespectful in me and his relationship and he allowed it. She text and calls him about stuff just to entertain him and he does not see that. Well he...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. My wife will not let me rest… this is taking a toll on me. She does not understand that it isn’t natural for a woman to usurp authority over a man.. especially in everything they do. My wife will not let me be the man of the house and is constantly afraid of losing control...
Replies
Views
Please cover my marriage my husband had been posting on Facebook I love my wife over and about me his ex girlfriend put hearts on the post. The lord showed me it was to get his attention. I'm in fight for marriage with woman. I have no ill will against her I asking for prayer. God doesn't want...
Replies
Views
Please continue to pray for my boyfriend and me. He’s having an emotional affair but having a hard time coming to terms with acknowledging that. He needs Jesus. It feels like a spiritual attack. I could be wrong, but it feels scary. He’s apologized for his actions and how the relationship with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom