General prayer

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, sharing your struggle with the kidney stone that has caused you pain for so long. It touches our hearts deeply to stand with you in this season, lifting your burden before the Lord and asking Him to bring healing, relief, and comfort to your body.

We continue to pray that God, in His mercy, would ease your discomfort and guide the stone to pass quickly and without further pain. We also ask the Holy Spirit to strengthen you with patience and peace as you wait on the Lord’s timing. If this trial has already been resolved, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can give thanks together! If the pain persists, we encourage you to post this request again so we can keep standing in faith with you, believing for God’s intervention.

May the Great Physician surround you with His presence, granting you rest in His promises and hope in His unfailing love. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I resigned from my job around the start of the month of July and I'm now living back home, I have felt like I'm losing my spiritual discipline since moving back home, I'm not fasting, praying, worshipping or reading the Bible as I would when I was still working, my finances are running out and...
Replies
12
Views
209
I don't get salary for 3 months,i have some loan payments, please pray for me
Replies
12
Views
190
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray through the name of Jesus that no weapon formed against myself and family shall prosper. (Isiah 54:17) I pray for a hedge of protection over the men of my family specifically my two brothers ### and ###. I pray that my mother's health will get better (Isiah 53:5)...
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,955
Messages
16,782,576
Members
648,500
Latest member
Torairdance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom