Gc

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj72

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

Thank you for approving my green card. I appreciate all the help. Please save my job without any problems. You are the greatest in this world. Thank Thank you for everything.
 
Amen Lord. All Glory be to you our Father God. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I really need your help on this one. I am estimating a job that I see being a disaster because of the way it was poorly designed and engineered by a large General contractor who gets a job and hires sub-contractors who underbid the job and then does not pay them well so that they can...
Replies
12
Views
257
Dear God please help me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time tomorrow. Please help my son and my daughter to have a good person to be with and to marry someday and to have a home to live in and to give birth to their children like that you gave me. Please help...
Replies
12
Views
229
Dear God please help me get my proposal and work up done correctly and on time before my 11 30 am meeting today with my boss and my bosses boss to talk about a job that I am estimating for one of our sister companies up north. It's in your hands God if you want this mess to Go away or if you...
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom