Funds for license

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago and I now have 6 points on my license, I now have to take either a written test or take a 6-hour driving class so I do not lose my driver's license. I would like to take the written test. Please say a quick prayer that I am able to pass the test...
Replies
13
Views
279
I had several surgeries which left me disabled, I haven’t been able to pay my fines to get my license back. I got caught driving to social security office for third time. I go to court today I need all the prayers I can get to keep me out of jail and probation. I need something to go good for me...
Replies
10
Views
170
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago (I ran a stop sign) and I now have 6 points on my license and I am now required to take either a written exam or an online course within about 2 weeks to avoid losing my driver's license. However...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom