Fulltimeserviceofchrist

  • Thread starter Thread starter hlkhojie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hlkhojie

Guest
I WISH TO JOIN ANY MINISTRY TO WORK TOGETHER FOR FULL TIME SERVICE FOR CHRIST..SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GOD TO SHOW ME THE RIGHT PATH AND OPEN SOME DOOR FOR ME..###
 
Father, we thank you for hearing our prayers. As Your children we need to regularly examine our hearts to see if there are things, pursuits, or attitudes that are drawing us away from Your heart and thrusting us once again into the mindset of the world. Our heart’s examinations are not intended to condemn us but to refresh our spirit and remind us of our godly heritage. Father, since You know our hearts more than we do ourselves, reveal to us that which helps and that which hinders our Christian walk. As we walk in obedience to You we’re grateful for the peace and rest we receive in knowing that You do not condemn us but deliver mercy to help us in our time of need. You do not stand over us in judgment, but You walk alongside us assuring us of Your unwavering love and unending mercy that will see us through on this side of the journey. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Dear ###, What a wonderful decision you have made to serve the Lord! I know God is rejoicing right now in Heaven over that decision of yours! It is so inspiring to see wonderful people like yourself come forward and reach out to God for a ministry in which they can serve.

One place where you can serve right away is here! Just let the Spirit flow from within to help those in need who come here for prayer! And when the time is right, God will call you again with other ways in which you can continue to serve.

Lord Father, in the Name of Jesus we pray today for ### who has a mission that is burning brightly in his heart and that is to serve you, almighty Father and God. We come together today to pray that the best possible service may manifest for him and that you lead your child to the best possible place for continued service. We Love You Lord Jesus Christ! We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify Thy Most Holy Name. Amen and Amen!



You have given us a wonderful and beautiful Scripture Lord, that so applies to what ### is trying to do right now.
"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." -- MARK 16:15 (KJV)

​


May you bless your servant and guide him always to do what you call for Him to do especially as he has requested. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord please show this faithful servant the path you would have so he can serve you. To God be the glory. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I'm a GenXer fellow; my birthday is next week, and I would really appreciate any prayers for me to land a full-time job. I've been working remote contract-based gigs (I'm in between projects now) and really would like a permanent, full-time position (onsite is fine, but one that gives me...
Replies
9
Views
145
Please pray for me and my family. I am currently working as an adjunct professor and teacher. I love what I do but the work is not consistent and I have to move around and juggle several different jobs. I really would like to have a full time job doing what I enjoy. It’s just getting harder and...
Replies
12
Views
246
Dear Lord Jesus, Please tell me you’re in this job. I’ve worked for it. I’ve earned it a rightfully deserved the position. I’ll tell you why I’ve worked the most hours. I’ve worked like a long day from nine till quarter after eight. I have filled in for people came up with good ideas brought...
Replies
13
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,178
Messages
16,796,895
Members
649,726
Latest member
Dwuysorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom