Fullness of The Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name and ask that You fill ### with the Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation. May ### have a deep and intimate knowledge of You, Lord. We thank You for Your grace and mercy and for the power of Your Holy Spirit that works in us. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I ask I would be filled with the Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation in the deep and intimate knowledge of God in Jesus' Name
Amen. I stand in agreement with you ###.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would fill ### with Wisdom and Revelation, in Jesus' name I pray.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Holy Spirit's Strength, Christ Dwells in Our Hearts, Know Dimensions of Christ's Love, Filled to Overflowing w/ Fullness of God Eph 3:14-20... 🧎🏽‍♂️"We bow our knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, asking He would grant us...
Replies
10
Views
149
🙇🏻 Holy Spirit's Strength, Christ Dwells in Our Hearts, Know Dimensions of Christ's Love, Filled to Overflowing w/ Fullness of God Eph 3:14-20... 🧎🏽‍♂️"We bow our knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, asking He would grant us...
Replies
9
Views
139
🙇🏻 Holy Spirit's Strength, Christ Dwells in Our Hearts, Know Dimensions of Christ's Love, Filled to Overflowing w/ Fullness of God Eph 3:14-20... 🧎🏽‍♂️"We bow our knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, asking He would grant us...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom