Fruit of the womb this year ###

Charagmanteo

Disciple of Prayer
Fruit of the womb this year 2021 God blessing to complete my abandon building project this year 2021 God favors for expansion of my business this year 2021 Above all I want to know and serve God more than ever before this year 2021.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
16
Views
132
Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
11
Views
128
God morning papa. I have been married for six months now. I have been praying for God to bless me with the fruit of the womb. My husband's friends are already asking if am not pregnant. Please pray for ### to conceive this month of March. ### from ###.
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom