Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I prayed on your son's behalf and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless him with all of his needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He is fully restoring your son's health and delivering him from all afflictions, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
THANK YOU PASTOR MAY GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am married for ### years without a child. I constructed a house now ### year yet to be finished. I need a stable job. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
373
Recently I got into a scam online and lost a huge amount of money, it was reported to police and financial institution however there is nothing can be done. I know it's impossible to get back the money from the scammer but I'm still hoping there is a chance to get back my money even though the...
Replies
5
Views
147
Thank you for prayers the elderly that gotten bump by a pickup truck was released from the hospital. The doctor said her lung and esophagus looked good finally so he had discharged her. Before he discharged her he was saying that air was being released somewhere else where it shouldn't be. But...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom