From a dear individual and amazing person I met ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dling11

Disciple of Prayer
From a dear individual and amazing person I met long ago but not soon enough. Please send prayers to him and his family today! Here is the post he wrote on his fb page: I wanted to take a moment to first thank all of you that have sent me private messages expressing their thoughts and prayers for my family and me the last few days. From the bottom of my heart, I cannot thank you enough.

Today, I said goodbye to my best friend. He is on life support, waiting with the same dignity in which he led his life, to submit to God. He has beaten these odds the last few weeks and has fought a brave fight, but his heart and organs have been decimated by this cruel and punishing disease. He has fallen into a deep coma and soon will leave us and touch the face of God.

More importantly, this will mark the end of a beautiful love affair. He met my mom 55 years ago and their 51-year marriage has been nothing short of an example of a treasured love only found in novels. My mom, without him, is a world I still yet can't comprehend. He leaves 6 beautiful grandchildren, and 4 loving children.

Today I said goodbye to my best friend. I said goodbye to my mentor. I said goodbye to my Dad. I said goodbye to a part of my life I will never see again. And my life will never be the same.

For all of you that knew my Dad, he was a beautiful man. I am grateful to all of you that shared in his love and compassion for life and your kindness to share your stories of him with me.

Thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I met an amazing man. His name is ###. Our romance was cut short after I became pregnant, by another man, through rape. I have a daughter now and still keep in contact with ###. I still love him and the situation still hurts me deeply. I ask that you pray for both mine and his healing. If...
Replies
5
Views
135
I met an amazing God fearing man recently. I was in despair because I was in an abusive marriage and I had nowhere to escape. I have been through lots of abuse and sadness all through my life since I was a child. I have just met this man and we started a relationship. God please help me so my...
Replies
5
Views
45
  • Locked
Recently I have met one of the most amazing and sweet, kind young lady from Thailand. After just several days of spending some time with her I know I want her in my life. When I am around her I feel more alive and at ease and just enjoy her companionship even if it is just driving in the car. If...
Replies
7
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom