Friendship

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostsoul
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostsoul

Guest
hi im ###--im new to this site. i would like to request for a prayer for my friend--###.

may God touch his heart--communicate with me and restore once again our friendship.

im so affected with our rift. i pray that we may talk so that i can ask for forgiveness and

make up with him. please pray for our friendship. thanks a lot.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I pray to you for lost soul and her request. Lord we approach you with a lot of heavy heart and we request your blessings upon this friendship with ###. Lord if it is you will may there be blossoming of a beautiful friendship in your name. Lord - give them the heart that they forgive each other and begin afresh. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's been a year on since I fell out with my best friend, over the last year I have missed her deeply and missed our times together, I pray so much we can be friends again and she will reach out to me so much, please pray for me and her to restore our friendship. I miss her so much.
Replies
10
Views
210
Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
201
Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom