Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus name, I pray for my daughter to find true friendship and belonging in her groups at college. Let the toxic ,dramatic people mature and change their communications .
Replies
10
Views
78
Please pray for me and my friend to be cool again. A recent friendship that was very valuable to me got awkward, and I haven't had a chance to talk with them about it (to make it right if something happened). I mean, I have an idea why. they ay or may not have figured out that I like them as...
Replies
11
Views
146
Can you please pray for my friendship? I thought things were getting better, but something happened yesterday that made me realize there may still be deeper issues between us. This friend knows the Lord too, and I know there has been growth and repentance on both sides. I also know I haven’t...
Replies
9
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom