Friendship

nisha32

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me and my friend. My friendship with ### is very important. I just pray our friendship gets back on track. Also please pray for my finances. Thank you for praying for me.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's been a year on since I fell out with my best friend, over the last year I have missed her deeply and missed our times together, I pray so much we can be friends again and she will reach out to me so much, please pray for me and her to restore our friendship. I miss her so much.
Replies
10
Views
213
Please pray that God would providentially end a friendship that I began with someone overseas months ago where I was trying to financially help them but the situation has seemingly led to overdependence on me on their end, has become overwhelming and is just concerning for multiple reasons and I...
Replies
9
Views
145
Please heal this broken friendship
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom