Friendship

vkat

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord please help my friendship become stronger than ever help restore things back and I do pray to hear from them and to have a continuous flow of love and happiness. I pray so much to help soften their heart even more. Amen.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
205
Initially a woman I asked to hang out with outside of work was very enthusiastic about it. Replying immediately to my texts. Verbalizing in person about it and expressing interest in a friendship. We trade services at work. Then, I've asked again maybe a month and two weeks later to confirm a...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom