Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crwgoogs

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my broken friendship. We need mending, forgiveness and grace. I pray that it could be restored better than before but it has been like this for a year now.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
206
It's been a year on since I fell out with my best friend, over the last year I have missed her deeply and missed our times together, I pray so much we can be friends again and she will reach out to me so much, please pray for me and her to restore our friendship. I miss her so much.
Replies
10
Views
216
Please heal this broken friendship
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom