Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Asking God to bring friends into my life that are Good Christians and nice to me and others that come in contact with. Let us laugh and have fun in life enjoying God's world and the people around us. If I've been taken wrong or wronged others please let them forgive me and forget. I'm lonely for good friends. Please Lord answer my prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I pray you will bless her with Abundance in her desires to meet Good men and Women of yours, in Jesus Christ's Name I pray for this.

P.S: If you want to learn the word of G-d, through the eyes of a Hebrew like the way our Beloved Messiah did, I highly suggest this site: Home - Torah Class

May G-d Bless you.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bring some nice people in my life. No more users, no more people who lie and be mean. Lord I just want some respectable friends to come in my life and we can have fun and enjoy each other’s company.
Replies
6
Views
84
i have Friends I talk to, but just wondering: are they secretly like the others, joking around with me or something? One always just wants to play a game and never really wants to actually talk to me. I've tried calling him once, and he never really answered my calls. Sometimes I just want to...
Replies
11
Views
210
Lord Jesus, I pray that you provide my daughter with friends so that she will go out on Saturday. You know her desire to go out to a particular place and party on Saturday. I pray that she will have the opportunity to go with some friends and be able to enjoy herself. In Jesus name, I pray.
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom