Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please send me true Christian friends. Help me with my flaws to make some committed friendships.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's been a year on since I fell out with my best friend, over the last year I have missed her deeply and missed our times together, I pray so much we can be friends again and she will reach out to me so much, please pray for me and her to restore our friendship. I miss her so much.
Replies
10
Views
213
Lord Jesus, I pray that you provide my daughter with friends so that she will go out on Saturday. You know her desire to go out to a particular place and party on Saturday. I pray that she will have the opportunity to go with some friends and be able to enjoy herself. In Jesus name, I pray.
Replies
9
Views
158
Today I lift up two friends ### and ###, who God has led me through signs and synchronicities, to believe are highly suited and meant to be for one another, in Jesus name. I pray, in Jesus name, that these two friends find a way to communicate. I pray, by your will, Lord Jesus, that other and...
Replies
11
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom