Friend

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I was in school I started to bully my friend and right after that his mom died. Please pray for him and pray that I can see him again one day and apologise to him.
Replies
5
Views
98
My friend has heart failure and has been falling randomly and injuring herself. The doctors can’t figure out why this is happening. It has been going on for the last 4 years. Please pray that God would reveal the cause of the falls and cure her from the heart failure and falls and other side...
Replies
14
Views
287
Pray request for my dear friend ### who had a stroke and brain bleed yesterday. She had surgery overnight and is now in ICU. Her son flew down to be with her. Her family and close friends are out of state. Please pray for healing. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom