friend having surgery

My friend, ###, is having surgery on her foot tomorrow. She seems to be really nervous and worried about surgery this time. Please pray for her for peace and for the doctors.
Hello, friend. I’m encouraged by the concern you have for your friend, ###. I just said a prayer for her surgery, asking God to give the doctors His wisdom and guidance during this time. I’ll also pray for Him to touch her with His healing hand and help her to recover soon. Blessings to you!
Thank you. She made it through but the damage to her tendon was more than expected.
 
My friend, ###, is having surgery on her foot tomorrow. She seems to be really nervous and worried about surgery this time. Please pray for her for peace and for the doctors.
She made it through but the damage to her tendon was more than expected. Thanks for your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an urgent emergency. I'm scheduled to get a stent from my pelvic groin area to my legs. I spoke with the doctor yesterday about it and she stated it can causes blood clots,back pain,and other stuff I forgot. She said it like it was a fun situation!! The vascular surgeon,I'm assigned to...
Replies
7
Views
127
You all have been so fantastic praying with me and I am coming to you again asking for prayer for my ### who has cancer. She's very young and has gone through chemo and radiation. Tomorrow she has surgery. Could you please pray for her and the Doctor's that are performing the surgery. I'm asking...
Replies
12
Views
427
Dear Lord Jesus, Friend of mine having dinner with a coworker and it could probably help save this job. Please let it do that. These people at work are corrupt disrepaect him had ex employees leave them and never learned and customer complaints. This guy might be able to help my friend. Let him...
Replies
12
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,975
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom