Fresh start

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please help ### see her relationship with ### isn't right and healthy. Help her meet the right guy. Help ### see the relationship isn't going anywhere. Help him see that there could be a chance for us. What's the point of hiding how we really feel.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I have a new fresh start GREATLYY todayyyyyyyy yayzzzzzz is here into existence greatlyyyyy… i get a great miracle healing ❤️‍🩹 I CAN hear see connections healed even better with my Mom my 3 Offsprings our pets no worries 😌.I get a Man a good THING in ny life im taken. i get rhe Mac...
Replies
8
Views
127
LIFE IN I CAN HAVE MY NEW FRESH START BE HAPPY NOT CRY AT WORK EVER AGAIN..THAT NO MORE ATTACKS OMG AT MY JOB ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET ITS MY PERSONAL LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLY..MYSELF ### ### MY FAMILY OUR OETS WE DIDNT WAIST OUR TIME WE WORKED HARD USE WHAT THE ENEMY USED FOR BAD FLIP FOR...
Replies
9
Views
370
I SPEAK LIFE I GET A NEW FRESH START WHERE IM HAPPY MY FAMILY CAN BE HAPPY IN SECRET WHERE THE WORLD CANNOT SPEAK ILL THAT IM CRAZY BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE BE HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom