Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let us all rejoice in Jesus because Gods word is a living water that detoxifies our soul and makes it clean and pure before the eyes of God. The more we drink of it, the more it cleanses, refreshes and renew us. Thank Jesus for Him being a living Water coming down from heaven.

Come Holy Spirit.
Move in your people.
Draw us to Jesus.
His glory to see.
Rain down from heaven,
Fresh living water.
Bring us Your liberty.

Drink of Me.. .says the Lord and you will never thrist again. Yes Lord, I want to drink the water that comes from heaven.
Amen

Let us all rejoice in Jesus because Gods word is a living water that detoxifies our soul and makes it clean and pure before the eyes of God. The more we drink of it, the more it cleanses, refreshes and renew us. Thank Jesus for Him being a living Water coming down from heaven.

Come Holy Spirit.
Move in your people.
Draw us to Jesus.
His glory to see.
Rain down from heaven,
Fresh living water.
Bring us Your liberty.

Drink of Me.. .says the Lord and you will never thrist again. Yes Lord, I want to drink the water that comes from heaven.
Amen
Come to our life o Lord and fill us with Thy holy presence. We call on You day and night. Fill us with Thy love and mercy.

Come Holy Spirit.
Move in your people.
Draw us to Jesus.
His glory to see.
Rain down from heaven,
Fresh living water.
Bring us Your liberty.

Amen
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are having a horrible problem with the heat rising up all over the country. Rivers and lakes are drying up, cattle are dying as well there is shortage of water for people to drink. This heat is affecting peoples lives also. They are dehydrated, when they do not drink a lot of water then...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom