Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for freedom for my child. Court case on ### that the judge and prosecutor will agree to drop all charges against him. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
154
I am writing to ask for prayers for freedom and victory in the court to free me and my ### from people who have abused us. I thank you kindly for every prayer. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
244
I thank you FATHER, for ENLARGING my TERRITORY. I thank you for my Job, my Increased, my Promotion, my Massive Income, my Massive Bank Account Balances, my Ocean front home/Condo, my Success, Abundance, Favor, Victory in life, Blessed everyday. I thank you for my Route(###) and my Route(###)...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom